Seaweed India 2021, 26 – 27 August, 2021
India’s seaweed sector is an emerging area for the development of rural economy, especially in the coastal states. A growing interest of the government and subsequent announcement of a ‘multi-purpose seaweed park’ in Tamil Nadu will boost the seaweed farming and related industries. India aims to increase seaweed production to 11.5 lakh metric tons from the current production levels of 2500 metric tons in next five years.
We have tried to use the latest internet and communication technologies to provide a dynamic 3D platform for easy, flawless and closer interactions among the participants. It also promises to offer business networking opportunities that you are used to as part of the physical expo. It uses world-class web-based platform to ensure that exhibitors get to display all their products virtually and speak to the potential buyers through one-on-one audio-video call.
- Brainstorming sessions on seaweed farming (Global /regional / National reviews)
- Display of latest technologies, equipment and practices
- Seaweeds products, processing and utilization
- Interface Meetings: G2G, G2B, B2B & Industry-Farmer
- Prospects of commercial farming
- Enhancing oceanic environmental health
- Socio-economic dimensions of Seaweed farming in India
- New product launch and review
Agriculture | food | feed supplements | nutrition | fertilizer | textiles| pharmaceutical | nutraceutical | government departments (center and state govt.) | research institutes | embassies & foreign institutes| banks & financial institutions
Seaweed producers | Researchers | Industry representatives | Tool & Equipment Manufactures | Government executives and all other stakeholders
To know more, please visit : Seaweedindia.com