TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your website may use the Terms and Conditions given below.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to SMART AGRIPOST and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.smartagripost.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither SMART AGRIPOST nor P2C COMMUNICATIONS, its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that the company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to the company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby agree and understand that If the Publisher is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from Publishing Magazine by a Force Majeure Event, the Publisher shall not be in breach of its obligations or liable for any such failure of its obligation.
If the Force Majeure Event, prevents, hinders or delays the Publisher shall have the right, but not obligation, to cancel the particular issue or issues without prior notice.
For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” shall mean any event or circumstance or a combination of events and circumstances, whether occurred or likely to occur, which satisfies all or any of the following conditions:
(a) Materially and adversely affecting the conduct of the Publisher;
(b) And are beyond the control of the Proprietor;
(c)And includes (without limitation), subject to satisfaction of the above conditions, the following events and/or circumstances:
- War (whether declared or undeclared), invasion, armed conflict or act of foreign enemy;
ii. Revolution, riot, insurrection or other civil commotion, act of terrorism or sabotage;
v. Change in governmental policy, laws (including, any statute, ordinance, rule, regulation, judgment, notification, order, decree, permission, license or approval),
vi. Acts of God or events beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which could not reasonably have been expected; vii. Any judgment or order of any Court of competent jurisdiction or Government of India or the State Government or any Local Body or Statutory Authority, made with respect to the conduct of Publisher; vii.Any other reason which can be construed to be beyond the control of the normal human being.
You Can Reach us Here
- Visit us: www.smartagripost.com, Facebook/Twitter: SmartAgripost
DISCONTINUANCE AND REFUND POLICY
- Subscriber can state reason and apply for discontinuation of subsequent subscription with clear one month’s notice i.e for discontinuation of subscription of January month one need to give notice on or before December month.
- The subscriber if still receives copy of Magazine can intimate and return the magazine if not interested to subscribe.
- The refund would be processed and paid only on production of original payment proofs/ e-receipt/ money receipt issued by Company. If any payment is misdirected and held on any transfer points/Banks end and not actually credited to Company’s account then no such request would be entertained.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway, payments refund will be made to the same account.
- Taxes and levies wherever paid to Govt accounts shall not be refunded.
- No interest or retention fee would be payable on said amount.
REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATION OF EVENTS/SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS
- From time to time, SMART AGRIPOST organizes events/seminars/workshops and seeks registration for the same. Once the participant agrees and registers, the registration fees will not be refunded.
- If the organiser of the event is prevented or hindered or delayed in organising the event/seminar/workshop by a Force Majeure Event, the organiser shall not be responsible for breach of its obligations or liable for any such failure of its obligation. The organiser will cancel the said event/seminar/workshop without prior notice. No refund will be made in case of such Force Majeure Events.
- No representative other than the person who has registered will be allowed to participate in the event.
- If person fails to show the identity proof he has submitted at the time of registration, then it is the prerogative of organiser to cancel his participation. In such cases also, registration fees will not be refunded.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts or Tribunals in New Delhi only;